Pledge for Liberty
Calling on Liberty Lovers worldwide to Give for Liberty!
In 13th Century England the Monarchy represented the State, only the powerful had any rights.
In 1215, at a turning point of History, King John was forced to sign the Magna Carta document.
This was the first time that the people were recognised as having rights!;
Now, however, the State is stealing more and more power from ordinary people.
- It passes new laws to curb our freedoms.
- It uses modern technology to interfere in our lives.
- It decided to go to war in Iraq.
- It refused to hold a referendum on the EU Treaty.
- It has stopped listening to, let alone carrying out the wishes of, the people.
- As time passes it becomes ever more out-of-touch and repressive.
Donate today to ensure your liberty tomorrow!
Donate By Paypal
Donate by Cheque
National Liberal Party,
|We can accept individual donations up to a maximum of £200 ($390).|
This appeal has been organised by the National Liberal Party